1. Polycystic Ovarian Disease is common. In fact, the University of California at San Diego reports that it is the most common of all women’s hormonal disorder. Anywhere from five to ten percent of all women of childbearing age are affected by this condition! You might know the disease by its other, more common name, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
2. Polycystic Ovarian Disease can have serious effects on your fertility. In fact, the UCSD indicates that one of the telltale signs of the disease is an irregular or absent menstrual period, and that some of the effects can include anovulation and infertility. Indeed, POD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) is one of the most common causes of infertility, and even women who conceive often experience difficult or problematic pregnancies. The disease increases the odds of miscarriage significantly–by as much as 300%, in fact.
3. There are other health effects, as well. One of the things that makes POD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) so tricky is that it manifests in many different forms, which means that it can be difficult to spot and to diagnose. Some of the associated effects of the condition include abnormal hair growth, skin problems, and obesity, according to the Mayo Clinic. There has been speculation that the disease can also increase the risk of cancer and of liver disease, and it has also been linked to depression and other emotional diseases.
4. The root cause of the disease is in Insulin Resistance. Insulin Resistance refers to the body’s inability to properly use glucose, meaning that this is truly a hormonal imbalance. That imbalance can cause an excessive production of testosterone, which is what causes so much of the trouble.
5. The good news is that the condition is treatable! While infertility and miscarriage are despairing words that no woman or couple ever wants to hear, the happy report from doctors is that this ovarian condition can be not only treated, but actually reversed. Because its roots are in an insulin imbalance, diet and exercise go a long way toward curbing its effects. In addition, Insulite Health has created a 5-element system that has been shown to reverse the effects of the disease. Insulite Health also makes available a wide variety of educational materials related to the condition.
To learn more about the subject of What Causes Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and Polycystic Ovarian Disease (POD), visit us on the web at pcos.com.
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not an easy task, but you can overcome your symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created the PCOS 5-Element System. It’s a step-by-step process that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms using our proprietary 5% Solution.
So take the next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS
- Take the PCOS Test and assess your risk!
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
About Insulite Health PCOS.com
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) – a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System — the world’s only complete solution for helping women heal from the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.