This video takes you on an emotional journey through making the decision of weather or not to support what scientists call “designer babies”. Genetically Modified Designer babies are a scientific breakthrough that is unremarkable. Paul Knoepfler gives his well thought out examples of Genitically Modified Designer Babies that are real tangible people. You will discover amazing facts such as these Genetically Modified children such as their ability to be genetically immune to Major Health Conditions such as HIV. After watching this video your views may or may not change, but one thing for sure is that you will walk away learning something new.
Key Points of Video:
- 1Creating genetically modified people is no longer a science fiction fantasy; it’s a likely future scenario.
- 2Biologist Paul Knoepfler estimates that within fifteen years, scientists could use the gene editing technology CRISPR to make certain “upgrades” to human embryos — from altering physical appearances to eliminating the risk of auto-immune diseases.
- 3In this thought-provoking talk, Knoepfler readies us for the coming designer baby revolution and its very personal, and unforeseeable, consequences.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Weighted Blankets Improve Sleep - December 13, 2018
- AP Exclusive: First Gene-Edited Babies Claimed in China - December 12, 2018
- Understanding Aneurysms - December 10, 2018