Sometimes we feel like, however fast life is moving, there’s still time for major decisions. But life has a way of moving faster than we notice on occasion, and the years can mount in ways that sneak up on us. That baby you always thought you’d have later, when you finally realize it might be moving into a now or never area, you might not be as young as you thought you would be when you finally decided it was the right time to start your family.
That’s where fertility medicine can enter the picture, to help you avoid regret and get that bouncing bundle of baby joy you always thought would be there when you were ready. Now that you are, there’s no need to put it off any longer. Your doctor or reproductive endocrinologist can help you deal with your body when it perhaps isn’t cooperating as readily as you hoped in becoming pregnant. There are common, safe, and effective fertility medications available that can boost your chances of conception and help you realize your dream of children.
Your medical providers can work with you to determine what the best way to boost your chances of conception might be. It could be stimulating ovulation, bolster your menstrual cycles, or help your body in other ways to conceive. Don’t wait longer than you have to, or than you’ll be afraid of.
You don’t have to give up hope for conception just because you’re past 35. Medications can help. #HealthStatus
- 1Clomid or Femara— stimulates ovulation for women with non-regular cycles or unexplained infertility.
- 2Gonal F, Follistim, Repronex, Menopur — these drugs directly stimulate the ovaries and increase follicle production.
- 3hCG or Lupron-Trigger shot — This promotes follicle maturation and stimulates ovulation.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021