Everyday we wake up we always feel as if we never get enough sleep. We either try to go to bed early to make up for the hours we feel like we have missed. However, nobody ever really understands the factors of what it means to get a good night’s rest. According to the article, doctors have suggested that sleeping and waking up at the same times are what is helps people get the best sleep. They also suggest to stay away from caffeine the closer it gets to your bed time because caffeine makes you stay awake, so it impairs your sleeping pattern. Also, it is good to exercise on a regular basis as well as eat a very healthy diet. The biggest factor of getting a good night’s sleep will be technology. Every night before bed a lot of people are on their phones, e-books or tablets. Once someone begins to look at their device, they find it very hard to put down. This makes people stay up longer than anticipated and fail to realize it until the next morning.
If you are up late reading this right now you should read this link instead and get some sleep! #HealthStatus
- 1Avoid naps in the afternoon.
- 2“Regular exercise and maintaining a healthy diet that is high in fiber and low in saturated fat and added sugars may improve your sleep, health, and overall quality of life
- 3Try to avoid electronic screens on e-readers, mobile devices and television sets at least 30 minutes before bed.
See the original at: https://medlineplus.gov/news/fullstory_164275.html
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021
- How Online Counselling Has Changed Mental Health Care - August 6, 2021