Gwyneth Paltrow has been known to promote healthy trends. Her latest is called clean sleeping. It could be even more important than clean eating as quality 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is essential for your energy levels and affects your appetite. There are key ways to get quality sleep at night according to Dr. Jason Loth, creator of the SpineAlign pillow and sports chiropractor. You need to sleep in the correct posture while keeping your body cool for maintained sleep. You should exercise daily to promote sleep later. You need to maintain a consistent sleep routine. Turning off lights and avoiding devices emitting blue light at bedtime enhances sleep as well as purchasing a proper mattress, pillow and blankets for sleeping. Doing these key things, anyone can get a good clean night’s sleep.
- 1Clean sleeping is touted by trend maker Gwyneth Paltrow and is defined as getting that 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep that your body needs.
- 2Quality sleep directly affects appetite and energy levels.
- 3Correct posture, keeping your body cool, consistent sleep routine, quality sleep materials, and turning off all lights (including cell phone and charging devices) are all critical steps to achieving clean sleep.
Invest in quality sleeping materials and keep them maintained.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 3 Different Types Of Spinal Stenosis - April 1, 2021
- 3 Reasons People Use Organic Hand Soaps - February 24, 2021
- 3 Ways The Healthcare System Has Adapted To Remote Working - February 15, 2021