Good for you! You have added an exercise component to your life in order to get healthy. Is pain after your workouts slowing you down? If you are dealing with post-workout soreness you may want to add some tools to your cool down routine to help you recover faster.
Foam Rollers provide deep tissue massage and increase blood flow to speed up recovery. Roll after every workout. Your body will thank you.
Don’t forget your feet. Your feet have more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. The Moji Foot Pro provides your feet with a cold massage. Particularly helpful after a run or when you have spent all day on your feet.
Stretching Straps are an excellent way to push your stretches just that little bit farther. Using these will help improve flexibility and range of motion. Use a stretching strap after a workout as part of your cool down.
Compression wraps and ice packs should be on hand in case you over do. Don’t forget if you push yourself to far: RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevate).
Are you sore after every workout? If you feel like there is no way to get over it, read this. #HealthStatus
- 1The Pressure Positive Backnobber II is the perfect device to use to reach harder to reach places in neck, shoulders, and back for workout recovery.
- 2The Moji Foot PRO can help prevent a lot of injuries by giving your feet a relieving massage.
- 3The TriggerPoint MB2 Massage Roller can help with recovery by helping release tightness and improve posture.
See the original at: http://greatist.com/fitness/exercise-recovery-tools
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- The Health Benefits of Sleeping Cold - December 4, 2019
- This Is the First Hemp Strain to Be Awarded a US Patent - December 3, 2019
- Successful Tips For Traveling With Children For The Holidays - December 2, 2019