As a brand new year starts to unfold, it’s also the time for many to make favorable resolutions in their life, health, and body. One of the most common ones always has to do with weight loss. People want to look better than they did the previous year. This can be done by getting rid of more body fat.
If you feel you’re one of those that need or want to shed a few pounds off this year, the news for you to remember is that there’s no easy way to do it. But, with the right mindset and determination, this is a goal that’s not going to stay an impossible feat.
That said, here are some of the most effective ways for you to lose body fat in 2020:
Strength training refers to the type of exercise that requires you to contract your muscles for resistance. In so doing, it helps you lose fat while building muscle and also increasing your strength. One of the most common ways to begin is through weight lifting and leg works.
In terms of losing fat, strength training has the following benefits:
- It helps increase calories burned, even at rest, and can reduce fat weight by about 4 pounds.
- Reduces visceral fat – the kind of fat that’s dangerous as it sticks around the organs surrounding the belly.
- Reduces more body fat through the help of aerobic exercise.
To start, here’s an excellent legwork guide for you to follow.
As to exercising, apart from strength training, weight training is also a good option. While generally, cardio might be one of the first options of those looking to lose fat, weight training can do an even much better job at that.
Weight training enables the body to build muscle. Throughout the entire day, you’re not aware of it, but you’re also beginning to burn more fat.
Easy ways to start with weight training begins with the following gym equipment:
- Medicine balls
One of the most underrated pieces of advice that those seriously intending to lose body fat is eating well. But, it remains to be one of the most effective ways. The key is to burn more calories than you consume, which is known as a calorie deficit.
Here are some of the best tips when it comes to eating well:
- Ensure you’re eating the right kind of food to keep you full, even with the least amount of calories consumed
- Eating less than you usually have been consuming
- Track your calories burned vs. the calories you’ve taken in
- Stay hydrated
There’s a good reason why medical professionals always recommend getting at least seven to eight hours of sleep. This is the required amount of time the body needs to rest, which helps the body function well and correctly the next day. When you’re trying to lose body fat, sleeping well comes in handy.
Getting enough sleep is associated with decreased appetite and chances for hunger cravings. It also lowers the possible risk of gaining weight.
Lack of sleep can alter the functions in the hunger hormones of the body. The result? A higher risk of obesity due to the constant increase in appetite.
Incorporate Vinegar In Your Meals
Vinegar is one of the kitchen staples in your household that has a wide variety of benefits for your body and your home.
When it comes to your health, vinegar gives these benefits, in terms of losing body fat:
- Taking in one to two tbsp. of vinegar daily help reduce body fat and weight
- Consuming vinegar also helps enhance the feeling of fullness, thus also decreasing appetite
If taking in vinegar may seem too strong for you, you can dilute it with water and drink it before meals.
Combine High Intensity And Low-Intensity Workout
High intensity and low-intensity workout have to do with the pace of the exercise that you do daily. When you work out, the best pacing to go about is to mix high intensity and low intensity. For instance, you can mix a steady jog with sprinting, from time to time.
Benefits of combining these two types of exercises include:
- Burns through the stored fat, which helps lose more belly fat
- Helps build muscle, which enables you to torch fat, even during rest days or non-exercise days
No, you’re not going to lose all that fat in ten days. These tips are hopefully going to make you come to terms that losing body fat this year is going to mean a lot of hard work. There may be no quick solution, but it is, in fact, doable and achievable.
If you’re serious about losing all that excess fat, these tips are a great place to start. Soon enough, you’ll be seeing a better and brand new you.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Partners (see all)
- Common Personal Injuries Which May Turn Into Something More Serious - April 1, 2020
- 10 Health And Nutrition Tips That Will Help you Back Into Shape - March 31, 2020
- 4 Ways To Prepare For A Healthy Retirement - March 30, 2020