Dreams, every goodnight’s sleep has them. Sometimes we remember them more often we don’t. Can you put crazy dreams down to a spicy meal? I don’t think so. Dream analysis or Depth Psychology studies what your unconscious psyche is telling you.
Dreams about missing a test or being late for work are pretty common. These are dreams about being vulnerable.
Pregnancy dreams — could mean you are going through a transformation or rebirth
Past relationship — You probably aren’t pinning over someone you are no longer with. More likely you are attaching a part of their personality to something that needs attention in your life. Let’s say they were adventurous, you might be wanting an adventure.
A common dream is dreaming your teeth are falling out. This most likely represents a transitional time in your life with lots of change and anxiety.
When we dream about death it usually refers to some aspect of our self that is dying; a new job, moving, or a break up. Death dreams can be about grieving.
If you have a reoccurring nightmare it is usually attached to a real life emotional trauma.
Dreams where you have an affair are about dishonesty. Maybe you are being dishonest in some area of your life.
Flying dreams, these are my favorite. If you are having these it may mean you are working too hard and need to play and imagine.
Jot down the dreams you remember and see what your subconscious is telling you.
If you want to understand your dreams, try looking at them as symbols rather than a literal scenario #HealthStatus
- 1Interpreting your dreams can help you become a happier and healthier person.
- 2Interpreting the symbolism of dreams can give you clues about your unconscious mind.
- 3Dreams can be influenced by the things you do while you’re awake.
See the original at: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/meaning-of-dreams_us_55afb61fe4b07af29d56ff8a
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021