Hangovers are the worse, and not many people know why we get them in the first place. The truth of the matter is that alcohol dehydrates you, causing the body to secrete much needed electrolytes in their urine. Leaving you with the uncomfortable, but all to common, symptoms of dehydration such as headache, fatigue, dry-mouth, nausea, and vomiting. The article lists some foods that can help in the perpetual fight against hangovers Some of the foods listed are sweet potato and spinach fritatas. These are great because you don’t necessarily have to babysit these bad boys while they are cooking. You can pop it into the oven, and then proceed to go lay in a dark room with a pillow over your head as you think about all the bad decisions that you ever made you in your that has lead you to this point. If that doesn’t do the trick, you can always look towards a restorative smoothie bowl. If the name doesn’t sound delicious enough then the ingredients will. This recipe features 8oz of unflavored coconut water, a frozen banana, one cup of baby spinach, a little of this and a little of that, finished off with some ice and rolled oats and BOOM! You got yourself a healthy snack
Ok, this explains why you want eggs when you’re hungover! #HealthStatus
- 1Alcohol can strip away the body of water and vitamins.
- 2A good way to replenish what alcohol absorbs is to drink a lot of water and eat leafy greens and fruits to replace what you have lost.
- 3Foods high in protein can also help restore the body’s homeostasis and might help you feel better faster.
See the original at: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/what-to-eat-to-make-a-hangover-go-away
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Child Constipation - July 22, 2019
- How Safe Is Your Public Swimming Pool? - July 17, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Lactose Intolerance - July 15, 2019