We all live somewhere and where you live requires work to keep it maintained. You know you also need to take care of your body. Your body is what houses you and you want it in good working order. So why not take the chores that you need to do to keep your actual dwelling in shape and use those chores in a way to bless your physical body. That’s right let’s turn the everyday work into beneficial physical activity.
Exercise programs come and go. But the need for our bodies to get good exercise is important all the time. But what exactly is exercise?
Exercise is working your body where you: increase your heart rate and get your muscles contracting.
When working out in a gym you are boosting your heart rate so take an everyday activity and work it hard enough to get your heart pumping. Let’s get healthy by turning everyday chores into an exercise bonanza.
In order to get serious about burning calories we will need to pay attention to the three key components of physical activity:
- Duration – you need to do an activity long enough that the calories burned add up or join a group of activities together, increasing the time you are pushing your body.
- Intensity – increase your hustle, quicker & faster
- Consistency – create a routine with your dog walking, car washing, and cleaning and stick to it.
Whether you need to wash the car, walk the dog, or mop the floor if you focus on bumping up your effort and doing it a little longer you can burn calories and improve your health. You use a lot of muscles when you spring clean you are stretching and lifting working all the muscles groups in your body, this can be a great workout challenging all parts of your body.
Don’t forget the good habits of: hydration, a balanced diet based on fresh fruit and veggies. And it won’t be long before your body and your health are moving in the right direction.
Benefits of Physical Activity
- 1Improves circulation
- 2Reduces stress
- 3Keeps your heart and body strong
See the full article at: http://www1.cbn.com/health/clean-home-fit-body
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- How Safe Is Your Public Swimming Pool? - July 17, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Lactose Intolerance - July 15, 2019
- Celiac Disease & Possible Link to Glyphosate - July 10, 2019