Trying to save money over the summer can be tricky, but Forbes magazine offers some great advice on ways to save over the summer. Some of my favorites were ditch the gym and work out outside. Summer is a great time to be outside. Have potlucks with friends and a lunch club are two great ideas on saving money on food. Invite friends over for BYOB instead of spending your hard earned money on drinks at the bar. These are just a few examples of the realistic and particle things to do to save money this summer. I highly recommend you check it out and start saving now!
- 1Brown bagging is cost effective but can be boring. To keep things interesting, start a lunch club with colleagues or friends who work nearby.
- 2Test yourself and see if you can have a no spending day once a week the whole summer. Many personal finance experts use this tactic, as it really makes you think about purchases before you make them.
- 3The old adage, one person’s trash is another’s treasure holds true.Instead of shopping, spruce up your closet this summer with a clothing swap night with friends.
If you haven’t already, cut the cable cord. Take advantage of the good weather and spend time outside.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- A Critical Look at CBD Oil: The Effects and Benefits - March 28, 2018
- CBD Oil: Benefits, Uses & Side Effects - March 2, 2018
- Wheatgrass - October 13, 2017