This article, “18 Things Only Other Pregnant Women Will Tell You”, is chock full of answers to questions for first time Mothers. Every new Mom wonders all the how, when and, why questions. You’ll receive the answers on body changes, emotional , change, the baby and more (even sex)!. You’ll find the answers are sometimes humorous and sometimes serious! If you ask friends, everyone has a different opinion and sometimes not the right info. If you ask your Mom, sometimes the answers are outdated (sorry Mom). Enjoy reading this article and relax and enjoy your pregnancy! It is an event of you life time!
- 1You are about to embark on an emotional roller coaster. Have some emergency tissues close at hand.
- 2There’s going to be a lot of changes, but no pregnancy is the same.
- 3Documenting the nine months makes for a keepsake you and your child will cherish forever.
“You’re at your most attractive during the first few weeks of pregnancy. You lose a couple of pounds from nausea and your boobs get bigger. Too bad you don’t want to be touched, and you’re throwing up.”
Read the full article at: https://www.babble.com/pregnancy/18-things-only-other-pregnant-women-will-tell-you/
The HealthStatus editorial team has continued that commitment to excellence by providing our visitors with easy to understand high quality health content for many years.
Our team of health professionals, and researchers use peer reviewed studies as source elements in our articles.
Our high quality content has been featured in a number of leading websites, USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, Live Strong, GQ, and many more.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- How Long Does An Allergic Reaction Last? - September 16, 2021
- Li-Fraumeni Syndrome (LFS) – Cancer & Genetics - September 14, 2021
- What To Know About Iron Deficiency In Children – Anemia - September 8, 2021