CBD hemp oil can help you so, so much. From cancer to depression, arthritis to anxiety, to sleep and skin, this oil has a wide array of potential medical applications. But the oil isn’t without risk. Problems with blood pressure and brain fog have been reported, though they’ve been described as mild. Local law is also an issue. Though CBD oil is legal in more places than marijuana, its use is often restricted to prescription only.
CBD oil has often been linked with marijuana. This is understandable, as it derives from the hemp plant. However, the active cannabinoids in CBD oil are low, compared to the plant it is derived from. As a result, it maintains the therapeutic qualities and not the psychedelic ones.
Ultimately, CBD oil has a swath of potential benefits to its users that makes it useful for many people in need of medical aid. Over a hundred different conditions have reported benefits from treatment with CBD oil. However, issues with legality may prevent it from being adopted into wide-spread use.
- 1CBD is effective because it boosts our body’s ability to regulate the natural cannabinoids in our endocannabinoid system.
- 2CBD oil comes in many forms making it useful for any age group.
- 3CBD oil contains nutrients, minerals, vitamins, anti oxidants, & volatile acids that beneficial to good health.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- Something about Colored Contact Lenses - March 12, 2019
- Phenocal Review: Does This Natural Supplement Work for Weight Loss? - March 12, 2019
- E-cigarette Vapor Tied to Changes in Lung Cells - September 17, 2018