CBD hemp oil can help you so, so much. From cancer to depression, arthritis to anxiety, to sleep and skin, this oil has a wide array of potential medical applications. But the oil isn’t without risk. Problems with blood pressure and brain fog have been reported, though they’ve been described as mild. Local law is also an issue. Though CBD oil is legal in more places than marijuana, its use is often restricted to prescription only.
CBD oil has often been linked with marijuana. This is understandable, as it derives from the hemp plant. However, the active cannabinoids in CBD oil are low, compared to the plant it is derived from. As a result, it maintains the therapeutic qualities and not the psychedelic ones.
Ultimately, CBD oil has a swath of potential benefits to its users that makes it useful for many people in need of medical aid. Over a hundred different conditions have reported benefits from treatment with CBD oil. However, issues with legality may prevent it from being adopted into wide-spread use.
- 1CBD is effective because it boosts our body’s ability to regulate the natural cannabinoids in our endocannabinoid system.
- 2CBD oil comes in many forms making it useful for any age group.
- 3CBD oil contains nutrients, minerals, vitamins, anti oxidants, & volatile acids that beneficial to good health.
The HealthStatus editorial team has continued that commitment to excellence by providing our visitors with easy to understand high quality health content for many years.
Our team of health professionals, and researchers use peer reviewed studies as source elements in our articles.
Our high quality content has been featured in a number of leading websites, USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, Live Strong, GQ, and many more.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- CBD For ADHD: What Does Science Say About CBD & ADD? - July 17, 2019
- Scientists Finds That CBD May Have The Potential To Be An Antibiotic - July 16, 2019
- CBD Oil for Anxiety: Is it a Friend or Foe? - July 15, 2019