Medical issues can sneak up on you, especially if the symptoms are ignored. They might seem mild, or something easily explained by a more benign problem such as a common cold or the flu, but if the symptoms persist it’s usually time to talk to a doctor. Critical, in fact. A lot of medical problems can be dealt with early on, and if left to linger they often become much more difficult to treat. Or impossible, in some cases. And even if they are treatable no matter how long they’ve been left to develop, they can still destroy your quality of life.
Chronic fatigue syndrome is an example. Don’t be left in the dark as to why even the simplest of tasks leave you exhausted and unable to summon the energy to function. Ignoring the symptoms can have a mental effect as well. You start blaming yourself, which causes anxiety and stress, which combine with the existing symptoms to run you down ever more.
Warning Signs of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
- Exhaustion after everyday activities like shopping.
- Waking up feeling still tired; unrefreshed.
- Repeated days (not necessarily in a row) when you are too tired to function.
- Feeling unwell enough to sit upright.
- Staying in bed all day in increasing frequency.
- Unexplainable exhaustion.
- Chewing becomes exhausting.
- Alcohol intolerance.
There isn’t currently a cure for any of the fatigue syndromes, but being aware of the disease and your diagnosis can give you the tools to manage despite it. Your doctor can help you stay active and able to function, but only if you let him or her diagnose you.
Even if fatigue syndromes can’t yet be cured, your doctor can still help. Get diagnosed now! #HealthStatus
- 1You are diagnosed with a fatigue syndrome by ruling out other possibilities. So it can take time. You need a doctor that is patient and willing to work with you.
- 2A fatigue syndrome is more likely to be triggered after a serious infection.
- 3There is no cure for fatigue syndromes but there are techniques for managing what you are dealing with..
On paper, I looked perfectly healthy. In August, I collapsed.
Everyone and their mother knows that beets are good for you, but does everyone know why?
Packed with phytonutrients (“phyto” being the Greek word for plants), vitamins and minerals, beets provide support to many systems of the body from digestion to energy levels.
- Bodies convert the nitrates found in beets to nitric oxide, which helps improve oxygenation levels in the blood and overall circulation.
- The antioxidants and fiber act like natural cleansing agents, helping with the detoxification of toxins and heavy metals in the blood and giving the digestive tract a gentle flush to support a healthy elimination process.
- Consuming whole foods like beets is an excellent way to reduce the immune system from triggering ongoing harmful levels of high inflammation.
- Healthy blood pressure, stamina, and detox are just a few of the immune boosting benefits of beets. According to a study done on beetroot juice.
- Beets may stimulate cell production, which can protect your skin from premature aging and wrinkles. It’ll also keep your brain young by preserving it with nitrates to improve blood flow.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021