“AirFeet” is the name for a new patented insole technology that shifts the paradigm of insole technology. AirFeet is super slender, which allows it to be extremely flexible. Because of its thinness and flexibility, AirFeet can be used by anybody, wearing any type of shoe. No customizing is required. So, buying is a simple, budget-friendly one-step process. Besides it’s unique width, AirFeet breaks the mold in other ways. Patented technology and a design that incorporates, nodules, seals and waves throughout, moves pressure along the feet, creating an ongoing massage that touches all of the major reflexology points. The design even includes a unique oval dip, to help feet recover when using casual shoes, such as beachwear and sports shoes. With AirFeet, not only is comfort enhanced for the average tired-foot user, it is specifically useful for a variety of ailments, including diabetic nerve damage, lower back pain and much more.
Key Points of Video:
- 1AirFeet Insoles are like walking on air!
- 2Your foot receives the same benefits as you would get from a therapeutic message.
- 3AirFeet Insoles keeps your total body in balance.
The HealthStatus editorial team has continued that commitment to excellence by providing our visitors with easy to understand high quality health content for many years.
Our team of health professionals, and researchers use peer reviewed studies as source elements in our articles.
Our high quality content has been featured in a number of leading websites, USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, Live Strong, GQ, and many more.
Latest posts by HealthStatus Team (see all)
- Hemp Will Change The World: Meet Drew - July 19, 2019
- Buying CBD Oil Online vs. Buying CBD Oil Offline - July 18, 2019
- CBD For ADHD: What Does Science Say About CBD & ADD? - July 17, 2019