Despite the sugar industry’s past efforts to deflect health attention onto cholesterol causing fats, sweets are turning into the primary focus of both doctors and consumers. Unfortunately, manufacturers have started loading sugar into the very foods they’re now claiming are better for you after lowering the fat content. Some sugar is okay; the body processes it the same as a carbohydrate. But like most things, moderation is key; and modern diets include far too much.
The problems with excessive sugar consumption are many and extremely problematic, and it’s not just your risk for developing diabetes. Blood pressure is affected by regular consumption of high amounts of sugars, even apart from how the weight gain sweets cause will influence your blood pressure on its own. Research also shows heart attack risk goes up in tandem with sugar consumption. Other research points to high levels of blood sugar creating a lethargy in the thoughts; lowering your mental acuity. That leads into dementia risks; Alzheimer’s and other cognitive diseases can be more likely in patients that consistently consume excessive sugar. Even general mood can be a problem. Sure chowing down on a carton of ice cream when you’re feeling blue might give a temporary boost, but long term consumption of elevated levels of sugar can depress hormones in your body and impact your ability to handle anxiety and depression in a mindful manner.
Sugar may be sweet, but what too much can do to your health is sour. Here’s what to be watching for #HealthStatus
- 1Circulatory problems, such as higher blood pressure and heart attack risk, are elevated with a high sugar diet.
- 2Mental acuity is lowered and dementia risk is elevated when blood sugar is not in a normal range.
- 3Consistently overloading your body on sugar can induce hormonal changes that make it harder to feel normal and maintain natural energy levels.
Did You Know?
- The current prices for the Entire Purium Line as of ’April are Here
- This 10 Day Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can Protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
- All Purium Products Come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Death By Coronavirus: Covered By Life Insurance Policies? - April 1, 2020
- How To Shop For Medicine and Healthy Food Whilst Saving Money During The Coronavirus - March 31, 2020
- 5 Habits That Are Affecting Your Flexibility And Range Of Motion - March 27, 2020