The effects of alcohol on your physical, mental and emotional health is significant even when consumed only in social environments. More people than you think have stopped drinking alcohol for one month. These are social drinkers, who thought let’s just see what happens.
Here are some results:
- Better sleep
- More energy
- Fewer sugar cravings
- Emotionally stable
- Weight loss
- Less illness
Your body will quickly adjust and heal when you give it a rest from alcohol consumption. The first day you don’t drink your body starts to detoxify. After one week you will have more energy. Week two less sugar cravings. Week three you might just lose some weight. Week four more emotional stability.
Here is an article on how long does alcohol stay in your system, you might find it useful.
- 1Substitute your nightly glass of wine with a healthier drink.
- 2Don’t use alcohol to de-stress.
- 3Alcohol disrupts a good night’s sleep.
See the original at: https://www.mydomaine.com/benefits-of-quitting-alcohol
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021