The effects of alcohol on your physical, mental and emotional health is significant even when consumed only in social environments. More people than you think have stopped drinking alcohol for one month. These are social drinkers, who thought let’s just see what happens.
Here are some results:
Fewer sugar cravings
Your body will quickly adjust and heal when you give it a rest from alcohol consumption. The first day you don’t drink your body starts to detoxify. After one week you will have more energy. Week two less sugar cravings. Week three you might just lose some weight. Week four more emotional stability.
Here is an article on how long does alcohol stay in your system, you might find it useful.
- 1Substitute your nightly glass of wine with a healthier drink.
- 2Don’t use alcohol to de-stress.
- 3Alcohol disrupts a good night’s sleep.
See the original at: http://www.mydomaine.com/benefits-of-quitting-alcohol
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Study Affirms What Many Know: Antidepressants May Lead to Weight Gain - July 21, 2018
- A Typical Communication Pattern of People with Alzheimer’s Disease - July 20, 2018
- Learning to Relax - July 20, 2018