Scams have been around for ages and come in a wide variety of types. A new scam includes notices from the IRS. These scam artists are working hard by sending notices out to people stating that taxes are due to the IRS. What is happening is that these scam artists are using the affordable care act as their breeding ground for the scam, they indicate on the letters that taxes are due by the individual in relationship to non-compliance to the affordable care act. Here are just a few things to look out for when it comes to these letters. They come by email or by mail, they appear to come from Texas, and the letter says the issue is related to the Affordable Care Act and requests information in regards to 2014 health coverage.
- 1The latest variation on the IRS tax scam is a notice saying you owe taxes related to the Affordable Care Act.
- 2This scam may arrive by email, as an attachment, or by mail
- 3The IRS does not initiate unsolicited email contact or contact by social media.
The latest variation on the IRS tax scam is a notice saying you owe taxes related to the Affordable Care Act.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021