If you’ve been watching the news you might be aware of the latest stir in the media about the recent decision California made to add Round Up to the their chemical list of cancer causing agents. This process has been ongoing for a couple of years now, with Monsanto fighting back after allegations were previously made by World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer when claims that the glyophosphate was discovered to be a possible carcinogenic property. There were claims made that the scientist leading the research and reviews at the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer had knowledge that there was no found link between the aforementioned carcinogenic property, glyophosphate and cancer, but didn’t include the information into their consideration. They claim the reason was because the conclusion of data was undocumented and therefore not a reliable source at the time. As a result, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer decided to classify the glyophosphate as a carcinogenic property, making them one of the only health companies to make such a claim. Monsanto has filed an appeal against the current rulings and state that they will be fighting back against the allegations. If they lose this ruling it would cost Monsanto additional funds due to needing to rebrand their products to have the proper information and warning labels listed on them.
There are many chemicals out there that are not only harmful to the environment, but to human beings as well. When used upon food items and then consumed, it’s been accused of causing possible cases of cancer and other various illnesses. There is now an ongoing debate on whether to list certain properties as harmful and whether or not to provide such information on the products for public safety and knowledge.
California will add Monsanto’s glyphosate to its cancer chemical list in July. #HealthStatus
- 1A Monsanto herbicide’s active ingredient, glyphosate, will go on California’s list of cancer causing chemicals in July.
- 2The company is determined to continue fighting against the new glyphosate classification.
- 3A World Health Organization research agency has issued mixed messages over glyphosate.
See the original at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-glyphosate-california-idUSKBN19H2K1
Did You Know?
- The current prices for the Entire Purium Line as of November 17th, 2019 are Here
- This 10 Day Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can Protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
- All Purium Products Come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Your Gut Affects More Than Just Digestion:Understanding Gut Health - November 14, 2019
- The Many Causes of Hip Pain - November 13, 2019
- Clever Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide - November 11, 2019