When the hot days of summer are upon us we are wishing for those cold days of winter. Then when winter arrives, we feel the cold, not just literally but in our joints. The cold weather can lock up or joints and make waking up on a daily basis a task. When that hits us, we are ready for summer to return to appear to give our joints a break. There are helpful remedies that can make your winter more enjoyable for your joints. These are everyday task that can make a big difference in your day to day activity. No need to visit the doctor right way try these helpful hints out and you could be on your way to enjoying your winter.
- 1If you have plantar fasciitis, cold and inclement weather may indirectly cause more foot pain. You might be wearing stiff boots that protect your feet from the snow, ice, and cold, but their stiffness also may put more strain on your plantar fascia.
- 2You can help make your boots more comfortable and more friendly to your plantar fascia by padding them with special insoles for plantar fasciitis. Choose medical-grade support insoles for the best protection.
- 3Wear mittens instead of gloves. Mittens allow your fingers to share warmth, which helps lower your risk of frostbite.
Preheat your car. Preheat your car before getting in to avoid unnecessary discomfort and painful suffering from sitting in a cold car on cold seats and placing your hands on a cold steering wheel, which can affect your driving ability if you have arthritis.
Read the full article at: https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://www.emaxhealth.com/13541/6-ways-alleviate-joint-pain-and-stiffness-caused-winter&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGjhjMDhkMjQ0Yzc4OWE4MmY6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNFA-_YuU7IK_2XVNy5ZIQFmOeXuZQ
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Infant Jaundice Common & Treatable - November 18, 2019
- Your Gut Affects More Than Just Digestion:Understanding Gut Health - November 14, 2019
- The Many Causes of Hip Pain - November 13, 2019