The general legalization and acceptance of cannabis seems to be becoming more widespread with each passing month. As of April, ten states have announced new rules and regulations that will remove or loosen previous restrictions on hemp production and industrial uses of the cannabis fiber product. Three also approved medical marijuana laws, which are now seen as an inevitable, if unfortunately partial, step toward full legalization of cannabis.
In the states that approved medical uses of cannabis, Ohio, Kansas, and Pennsylvania, adults would be able to make use of the herb or products produce from it, for a variety of medical uses. In Ohio, adults would even be allowed to grow and make available marijuana to others for medical purposes. Kansas restricted its focus to hemp oil with legislation that approves its use for treatment of seizures. In Pennsylvania, they also approved it for seizure patients, but also listed it for pain relief as well.
Regarding hemp, a number of states are awakening to the possibilities that can be realized when hemp is utilized industrially. Many of these state legislators seem eager to see their state’s farmers begin cultivating hemp as an agriculture product. And once hemp is available in sufficient quantities, industrial uses can continue to ramp up and become available on the general market.
Hemp is gaining acceptance across the US as states continue to legalize it; good for industry. #HealthStatus
- 1States are taking a new look at hemp related legislation as of lately. They want to pass laws that cover the hemp industry on the whole.
- 2April has been a big month for that kind of hemp related legislation. The United States has seen all new legislation that targets hemp growing in some significant ways.
- 3Research across the United States is focused on keeping hemp in the spotlight. Take a look at the hemp industry legislation that will take effect.
Get the only CBD oil certified by The Hemp Authority. unKanni CBD Oil, organic, non-GMO, grown, extracted and bottled in the USA.
unkanni’s Hemp Farms are in Denver, Colorado.We chose Colorado to source our CBD isolate because they adhere to the strictest regulation in all of the US.Colorado has the best ground to grow the raw materials of our product because they haven’t had the decades of pesticides used by some of the other cash crop states.
We monitor and track every batch of isolate CBD to our pharmacy in Indianapolis, IN where our pharmacists make our CBD products.Our formulas are designed to designed intently to optimize the spectrum of benefits of the CBD extract.
Latest posts by unKanni CBD (see all)
- CBD Oil — Less Pain, Better Sleep, And More Relaxation! - October 23, 2018
- How CBD Dabs Are Making Dabbing Accessible To Everyone - October 18, 2018
- Natural Pain Relief: Why CBD Might Be Better Than Opiates - October 16, 2018