There has been a lot of talk lately about the health benefits of using CBD, which is derived from marijuana. However, CBD oil is often confused with THC, the part of marijuana that gets you “high.” However, CBD is actually just a component of marijuana that does not have any high in itself, but still gives health benefits such as lower levels of anxiety and a better night’s sleep.
While CBD oil may give you sleep benefits, that does not mean it will have any effect on your dreams. While it is possible that you may have more vivid or memorable dreams by getting a better night’s sleep through the use of CBD, the CBD itself will not induce any wild night time flights in itself. If anything, by using CBD and going into a deeper sleep, you will enter into the REM, or rapid eye movement, stage of sleep. This stage is where dreaming and the remembering of dreams takes place. Anything aside from this will not happen because CBD oil does not possess THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, which is what recreational users of marijuana use to get high. CBD will simply put your body at bit more at ease.
CBD might or might not weird your dreams out, but it’ll definitely give you better deep sleep #HealthStatus
- 1Because of its association with cannabis, new users of CBD wonder about the side effects of the compound.
- 2Because CBD does not get you high, and can even promote more restful sleep, CBD is helpful for those that are struggling to sleep.
- 3Deep sleep, is beneficial for a lot of things including recovery and restoring the body. Think of it like recharging your batteries.
See the original at: https://ministryofhemp.com/blog/cbd-weird-dreams/
Get the only CBD oil certified by The Hemp Authority. unKanni CBD Oil, organic, non-GMO, grown, extracted and bottled in the USA.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Eye Health – Cataracts - February 18, 2019
- Car Seat Safety / Cold / Controversy - February 13, 2019
- US Cancer Death Rate Hits Milestone: 25 Years of Decline - February 11, 2019