Hemp seeds and oil are a great way to supplement a ketogenic diet. A ketogenic diet takes away the notion of fats being bad for you and instead concentrates on eliminating carbs from your diet. This can be tough for some because most meals we’re used to rely on carbs to round out the meal and fill you up. This is where hemp seeds are useful. Hemp seeds satiate your hunger well because they are high in fiber, but the benefits to your ketogenic diet don’t stop there.
Gamma-Linolenic acid, or GLA, is one of the benefits of hemp seeds and oil. They are full of it. Foods with GLA are known for helping with all sorts of things from helping with blood pressure to obesity. It is great for heart disease too. High in fat and a plant based protein, hemp seeds and oil fall into the all around profile of a heart healthy food.
Some would even label it a “super food” because of all the marks it ticks. Plant based protein? Check. One ounce of hemp seeds is choke full of nine grams of it. Natural fats? Check. Twelve grams of it. Low calorie? Low carbs? Fills you up? Check, check and check! So start considering how hemp seeds to compliment your ketogenic diet and fit perfectly.
Is your current food source doing nothing but harm to your body?? See how Hemp could be the answer! #HealthStatus
- 1The Keto diet has become popular, emitting consumption of carbs and increasing fat consumption using oils and nuts.
- 2Hemp nuts are a perfect pairing for the Keto diet because of its nutritional value.
- 3You can add Hemp seeds to salads and smoothies for great health benefits.
See the original at: https://ministryofhemp.com/blog/hemp-for-keto/
Get the only CBD oil certified by The Hemp Authority. unKanni CBD Oil, organic, non-GMO, grown, extracted and bottled in the USA.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- How Safe Is Your Public Swimming Pool? - July 17, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Lactose Intolerance - July 15, 2019
- Celiac Disease & Possible Link to Glyphosate - July 10, 2019