I thoroughly enjoyed this video. It has really good advice. This video is about building a good team. We as humans tend to have quite of bit of individualism, which can cause us to have selfish tendencies at times. If you want a good team you have to include other people and their ideas, it is also very important to be encouraging to everyone on the team. You will have to put your pride aside at times, and realize that people might be better at something than you are. Everyone is different and has different talents. You have to give other people credit too. Be respectful to everyone on the team because everyone has the right to their own opinions.
Key Points of Video:
- 1Building a winning team.
- 2Individualism can hinder the ability of an effective team.
- 3Put aside selfish desires and ambitions to better understand the strengths and gifts of those around us.
Ray is also a highly sought after speaker at churches and retreats across America, where for years he has challenged followers of Christ to integrate their faith in and through the marketplace on a daily basis.He is also part of the speaking faculty for Orlando, Florida based “Man In the Mirror” ministry where he conducts seminars and retreats across the country.
Latest posts by Ray Hilbert (see all)
- Submitting to Your Teammates - February 17, 2017
- Give It Up - February 13, 2017
- Christian Principles of Integrity & Business – Part 7 - February 10, 2017