A lot of people beat themselves up over what they eat, but there is a way to stop doing that. If you are still obsessing about that cupcake you ate recently, then it is time to get over it and move on with life. There is more knowledge out there about nutrition than ever before and this is due to the internet. A lot of people feel guilty for eating certain foods. This means that we have our health priorities right, but we do not have a positive mindset around meal times. We need to have a healthy relationship with food and this is just as important as nutrition. We need to get back to the basics and eat food that makes us happy and energized. If we go about this by depriving ourselves of food we like, then it will not work and we will eventually fail.
To build a more positive relationship with your plate, you need to:
- Ditch the labels altogether.
- The second thing you need to do is nourish yourself. You can do this by choosing foods that will give your body something good.
- The third thing you need to do is savor every mouthful. This will help to prevent overeating.
Enjoy what you want to eat, stop faking it and stay away from crazy fad diets.. Enjoy yourself ! #HealthStatus
- 1It’s more important to eat food that makes you feel good.
- 2Avoiding social media or eating with friends can make eating a more positive experience.
- 3Taking the time to focus on your meal can help prevent overeating.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Genes Found Related to the Reduction of Proteins that Contribute to Alzheimer’s Onset - July 16, 2018
- Resveratrol Supplements Are Finally Put to the Test - July 16, 2018
- Indirect Decompression to Treat Spinal Stenosis - July 14, 2018