Culinary Therapy gives a concise and easy-to-understand guide on stomach bloat and the top three ways they use again and again to reduce or eliminate it. Do you suffer from bloat, stomach pain, or any other related side effects? Learn both mental and physical tricks to assist with digestion and the best ways to prepare food or drink to help your stomach. All three steps are easy enough for anyone to understand and start doing. Use the action plan at the end to take charge of your health and see results as soon as your next meal with these helpful and applicable examples. Don’t waste any more time feeling crummy, read this short article and start to feel better today!
- 1Contrary to popular belief, digestion starts in your brain not your stomach. A deep breath or two before each meal will help to calm your body and signal to your brain that it’s time to eat. This will stimulate the production of digestive juices and enzymes which will enhance your body’s ability to break down food.
- 2Healthy foods are whole, clean foods. What are whole, clean foods? These are the foods found in nature. Plant foods like fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds and legumes. Animal products if you eat them. Start here.
- 3Then, consider the preparation method. If your digestive system is showing signs of weakness, simple and easy to digest foods will be easier for your body to break down and assimilate. Raw foods (while great!) can be tough on a weak belly. Stick with soups, steamed vegetables, and slowly cooked entrees. Try using a slow cooker to prepare healthy dinners.
Slow down and breath to digest your food better so that it doesn’t ferment in your belly, causing bloating and gas. For many clients, this step alone has made a huge difference. Healthy foods are whole, clean foods .
Read the full article at: http://culinarytherapyonline.com/belly-bloat/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018
- What Are Primary And Secondary Cannabis Terpenes? - November 8, 2018
- Hemp For Keto: Why Hemp Protein Is Perfect For The Keto Diet - November 6, 2018