Hair loss caused by stress is something some of us worry about. New studies have shown we are under more stress today than ever before. If that isn’t enough, now, we have to worry about our teenage children being stressed out, and losing their hair. It is true, studies are showing they are exposed to many things causing them stress. Social media, instant access to anything and anybody, with a click of a button. The beloved cell phone, which seems to attached to their hands No wonder we are all stressed out. We get stressed worrying about our teenagers getting involved with: drugs, sex, social media, education, friends and drinking. Now, we have to worry about them losing their hair. It’s enough to make you want to pull your hair out.
- 1Excess use of social networks, like Facebook and Twitter, leads to a surge of stress hormones in your body, something that could be taking its toll on your hairline.
- 2The biggest causes of social media stress are virtual friendships, lifestyle envy and checking an ex’s online profile.
- 3these stressful situations could lead to teenage alopecia, a disorder that often impacts a young adult’s self-esteem.
Excess use of social networks, like Facebook and Twitter, leads to a surge of stress hormones in your body, something that could be taking its toll on your hairline.
Read the full article at: https://transitionshairlosscenters.com/hair-loss-social-media-smartphones-cause-teenage-alopecia/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 3 Different Types Of Spinal Stenosis - April 1, 2021
- 3 Reasons People Use Organic Hand Soaps - February 24, 2021
- 3 Ways The Healthcare System Has Adapted To Remote Working - February 15, 2021