Coconuts have many uses, all seemingly healthy and good for you. First, the water inside a coconut is filled with electrolytes helping replenish the body after a vigorous workout. Also, eating a coconut gives you energy from the medium chain fatty acids that metabolize and convert to energy quickly. Many people also use coconut as a part of their daily beauty routine! However when you use raw coconut make sure you prep it the right way. To get coconut milk, shred the white inner “meat” which will extract the milk. You can also just drink the water from inside the coconut as it is with no prep. You can use the milk in shakes and other products. Coconuts are considered a superfood. The health benefits include boosting metabolism, immune system and energy! It also strengthens your brain allowing it to process omega 3’s. Make sure you select a young coconut for the best results.
- 1Coconuts are a healthy addition to a balanced diet.
- 2Coconut is a healthy medium chain saturated fat. Medium chain fatty acids are metabolized and converted to energy quickly, and are less likely to end up in fat stores.
- 3This nutritional powerhouse supports weight loss, a healthy digestion, your immune system, skin, hair, and makes a great body moisturizer.
Coconuts are the large seed of the fruit of the coconut palm tree. Inside the hard outer shell is a layer of rich, white meat surrounding a hallow center filled with coconut water.
Read the full article at: https://culinarytherapyonline.com/coconut-a-good-fat/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021