There are some digestion as well as joint health tips and vitamin products that are recommended by Dr. David Williams. There are some vitamins and minerals which can support a very natural blood pressure lowing program. Being diagnosed with high blood pressure does not mean years of taking prescription medications. You can bring your numbers down to a healthy level by changing a few things in your life, like your diet. Some of the top nutrients that will help you lower your blood pressure are garlic and potassium and magnesium. Vitamin E and iron are two other things that will help as well. Garlic is one of those things that helps the widest rang of people combat their high blood pressure. This is a very healthy food. A clove of garlic each day, whether raw, or cooked is a very good idea for people. If you have heart problems, or are recovering from a stroke then you should take garlic in supplement form as well. You should be very careful when you are buying garlic supplements though. Many of them are just 99 percent vegetable oil with only a hint of garlic added to it. Potassium has a wide rang of benefits as well.
- 1Nutritional support can be used on its own; however, you’ll get the best results if you also make diet and lifestyle changes.
- 2If you have heart problems or are recovering from a stroke, you should take garlic in supplement form as well.
- 3Supplemental potassium is not considered toxic, even in high dosages, except in certain individuals with kidney problems that prevent excretion of the excess.
See the original at: https://drdavidwilliams.com/blood-pressure-lowering-nutrients
Did You Know?
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021
- How Online Counselling Has Changed Mental Health Care - August 6, 2021