Olives are healthy and tasty! There are many varieties of olives and their enhancement to a pizza, sandwich or salad cannot be denied. But eating them is good for your health too. You can reap the benefits of olives from eating the fruit or using olive oil.
Don’t worry about an olive’s color; whether green or black. Green olives are harvested earlier. Black olives have just changed from green to black.
Health Benefits of Eating Olives:
Contain Oleic Acid – Oleic acid reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. That means they are great for your heart and blood vessels.
Low in Calories – Olives are high in fiber making you feel full and low in calories.
Contain Minerals and Vitamins – Olives contain vitamins: B, A, C and E. Vitamins C and E are antioxidants that fight free radicals. Olives also contain the minerals potassium, magnesium and calcium.
A Probiotic – Olives have a positive effect on the digestive system.
Care about your heart? You should check out what you need to add to your diet. Simple and Easy. #HealthStatus
- 1Olives are a delicious and healthy food often association with Mediterranean cuisine.
- 2Olives and olive oil are a wonderful and tasty complement to a variety of salads, snacks, fish dishes, pizzas, sandwiches, and meat recipes.
- 3The oil that comes from olives is a healthy addition to our diet’s because it decreases the activity of the breast cancer gene and reduces cardiovascular disease risk.
See the original at: http://blog.muscle-zone.com/why-its-worth-eating-olives/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018
- What Are Primary And Secondary Cannabis Terpenes? - November 8, 2018
- Hemp For Keto: Why Hemp Protein Is Perfect For The Keto Diet - November 6, 2018