This article is about five tips for tennis players who are recovering from an injury or for those who have aches and pains while playing tennis. The aches and pains that the article talks about are those associated from growing older. The majority of racket players suffer from joint pain or joint injury. The first tip is to wear the proper clothing to help support joints. Next, take the right joint supplement to help with pain. After that, check your form and equipment. Players may want to seek out lessons if they are not using proper form. Also, make sure to get a warm up in to help reduce joint pain. Lastly, if possible, avoid injury. Follow these to reduce joint pain.
- 1The right clothing is important in tennis, some of which can help with arthritis and joint pain.
- 2Technique is important when attempting to prevent injuries or arthritis symptoms.
- 3Warming up is something that is not always thought of as important, but can help with your overall performance in tennis.
Researchers at the Centre of Sport & Exercise Science at Sheffield Hallam University also suggest that joint health supplements may have long-term beneficial effects on pain and joint mobility in active healthy adults.
Read the full article at: https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/want-fit-put-aches-pains-11558054
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- What Makes Our Sinuses Uncomfortable? - October 21, 2020
- Senior Care Options: A Guide For Caring For Your Loved One - October 20, 2020
- Do You Need To Visit An ENT Specialist? Here’s What To LooK For - October 20, 2020