With the rise of legalized cannabis in the United States, everyone’s hopping into the act. Hardly a day goes by lately without some new development or announcement of a new use or service springing up that’s making use of cannabis in some form or another. The latest comes from Oregon. In Portland, a new cafe that specializes in CBD products has just launched, and is breaking new ground that was once verboten.
The company behind the cafe is the largest producer and distributor of cannabis infused edibles in the West Coast state of Oregon. But their latest venture doesn’t use the psychoactive compound of THC to delight customers, but rather the mellow non-psychoactive CBD that is being found, now that it’s legal to both use and study it, to ease both pain as well as anxiety.
The new shop offers an array of both edibles as well as coffee drinks, all of them infused with CBD. The founder of the parent company, Christine Smith, has a background in medical cannabis. She’s hoping to ride the rising wave of legalization to promote and educate consumers about the powerful natural benefits of cannabis in all its forms, especially CBD which is medically useful.
GRÖNCAFE in Portland, the best state seller of cannabis edibles, came from a want for better treats! #HealthStatus
- 1Gron, the first CBD cafe, serves CBD infused coffee and chocolate.
- 2Gron looks to remove the negative social stigma surrounding CBD.
- 3Those who work in the cannabis industry are in a grey area where laws and regulations are constantly in flux.
See the original at: https://ministryofhemp.com/blog/cbd-cafe-groncafe/
Get the only CBD oil certified by The Hemp Authority. unKanni CBD Oil, organic, non-GMO, grown, extracted and bottled in the USA.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Weighted Blankets Improve Sleep - December 13, 2018
- AP Exclusive: First Gene-Edited Babies Claimed in China - December 12, 2018
- Understanding Aneurysms - December 10, 2018