More and more, CBD oil is helping people around the world. For a long time, people have used marijuana to calm themselves down, help them sleep, or increase their appetites, but now we have CBD oil.
CBD is derived from marijuana but doesn’t contain THC so it doesn’t have the psychoactive effects of regular weed smoking. That doesn’t mean that the benefits are gone, though. In fact, CBD is showing very promising signs of helping with depression, anxiety, pain, epilepsy, and more.
A very common use for CBD is to help sleep, but how it actually helps going beyond just making you tired. For one, a huge factor in problems sleeping is anxiety. If you can’t shut your brain, your thoughts, and your worries off, you can wind up rolling around in bed all night. The same goes for depression, which can have a huge impact on sleep and sleep quality. Luckily, CBD is showing to have great effects on the brain when it comes to depression and anxiety. In addition to mental factors, physical factors are also a player in insomnia – specifically pain. CBD oil, however, has also shown to lessen pain in chronic sufferers, which can lead to improved sleep.
CBD can ease anxiety and stress symptoms, helping you turn off your concerns and sleep easier. #HealthStatus
- 1CBD is helping people worldwide with a wide range of ailments and disorders, and the science is slowly starting to back this anecdotal evidence up.
- 2A 2014 study suggested CBD has both anti-anxiety and antidepressant effects.
- 3CBD for sleep is becoming tremendously popular because it offers an all-natural, non-intoxicating, and non-addictive way to relax and fall asleep.
See the original at: https://herb.co/marijuana/news/cbd-for-sleep-explainer
Get the only CBD oil certified by The Hemp Authority. unKanni CBD Oil, organic, non-GMO, grown, extracted and bottled in the USA.
unkanni’s Hemp Farms are in Denver, Colorado.We chose Colorado to source our CBD isolate because they adhere to the strictest regulation in all of the US.Colorado has the best ground to grow the raw materials of our product because they haven’t had the decades of pesticides used by some of the other cash crop states.
We monitor and track every batch of isolate CBD to our pharmacy in Indianapolis, IN where our pharmacists make our CBD products.Our formulas are designed to designed intently to optimize the spectrum of benefits of the CBD extract.
Latest posts by unKanni CBD (see all)
- CBD Oil — Less Pain, Better Sleep, And More Relaxation! - October 23, 2018
- How CBD Dabs Are Making Dabbing Accessible To Everyone - October 18, 2018
- Natural Pain Relief: Why CBD Might Be Better Than Opiates - October 16, 2018