Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD is a common disease that is preventable and is unfortunately progressive. This disease is when people struggle with getting air out of their lungs after taking average breaths. This has to do with a couple of different things. Luckily, there are new improvements of medicine designed to help eliminate yellow mucus and help lower the symptoms of COPD. Mucus is what drives COPD and yellow mucus contains mostly water and so when the body gets dehydrated, the mucus thickens in the body, which in turn makes it ever harder to breathe. Other ways to help lower the symptoms of COPD is to exercise, but to maybe walk or jog slower and to remain as hydrated as possible. It is also important to make sure you take the correct amount of medicine in order to help your body fight the disease.
Key Points of Video:
- 1COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, also called emphysema) is common and progressive but it’s also preventable and treatable.
- 2People with COPD can breathe in without problems but have trouble breathing out.
- 3Use medications and drink lots of water to prevent flareups because these can take several weeks to recover from
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018
- Healthy Holidays / Family Stress The Relatives - November 14, 2018
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018