Do you know what’s causing your hair thinning or loss? The The Griffin Center of Hair Restoration and Research explores the basic information you need to know about three common causes of hair loss you haven’t heard of yet, how to identify each type, and what treatments to talk to your doctor about trying. You’ll learn about Telogen Effluvium, Alopecia Areata, and Scarring Alopecia. Don’t be intimidated by the names; the Griffen Center breaks it down in an easy to understand guide. If you have started to experience any hair loss, don’t let embarrassment paralyze you. Get the information you need and get started on treatment right away. Learn how in this article. Don’t forget to read the many testimonials of people like you who have struggled with hair thinning and loss and how they conquered it.
- 1Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune condition where your own body attacks it’s hair follicles. This condition can be treated.
- 2Scaring Alopecia is when you have permanently damaged your hair follicles by wearing tight hairstyles for too long.
- 3Telogen Effluvium is a temporary interruption in the hair’s natural growth cycle, often caused by severe physical trauma, like a serious accident or surgery, by prolonged changes in diet that rob the body of vital protein, or by the dramatic hormonal fluctuations of pregnancy or menopause. This condition is usually temporary.
In advanced cases, hair transplantation surgery that moves hair follicles from the back or sides of the head to replace those that have been lost generally proves to be a very successful method of treatment.
Read the full article at: https://www.griffincenter.com/blog/2016/11/16/lesser-known-causes-of-hair-loss/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021