Protein is an essential component of good health. However, there are a number of misconceptions about how much and what kind of protein we should consume. More protein isn’t always better. Instead, we should focus on consuming good protein at regular intervals throughout the day. People should eat about 1g protein / kg of body weight. Instead of consuming it all at one time, you should eat it throughout the day. If your body consumes too much protein at one time, it will not be able to process it. People should focus on consuming better proteins, especially better plant protein as your primary protein source. If you’re going to consume animal protein, you should focus on consuming less, better quality animal protein. These tips will help you to consume a healthy diet and live a healthier life.
- 1You need different kinds of proteins. More accurately, you need different amino acids
- 2You need protein at regular intervals. Protein plays a key role in balancing the quick energy impact of carbohydrates to help prevent energy spikes and crashes from it or stimulants (like caffeine).
- 3You don’t need too much protein at one time. Not only can the body not use it all at once – that’s overwhelming – but too much protein at once makes it harder on the organs.
We are in love with protein, and while it’s a worthy macronutrient (like carbs and fats), if you are swopping lemons for proteins you won’t get better health results! So here’s the skinny on what you really need and a few ideas for how to get it:
Read the full article at: https://www.ashleykoffapproved.com/2016/need-better-protein-not-protein/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Child Constipation - July 22, 2019
- How Safe Is Your Public Swimming Pool? - July 17, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Lactose Intolerance - July 15, 2019