Water is life, literally. The human body is mostly water, and without it your cellular process will begin to shut down. Despite this, many of us struggle to regularly drink enough water. Worse, many of the drinks we will reach for and readily consume have inherent dehydration effects, such as the caffeine most of us will consume in coffee and tea.
Water enhancing products have been on the market for some time now. Sold in very portable bottles that fit in your pocket, a few drops added to water will flavor it. Most such water enhancers are low or no sugar products, which helps keep the improvement in flavor that encourages us to drink from impacting our diet or health. Many of the products are marketed on this fact; that they are a healthy alternative to sugary sodas.
Even when used very liberally, the resulting enhanced water is still mostly water. Overwhelmingly in fact; even a large squeeze is unlikely to drop the ratio below ninety-eight percent. But what’s in those drops that suffuse through the water? A lot of things that you might want to be aware of. Various kinds of acids that provide the flavor are common, natural and safe but still something that can build up. Some products include caffeine, or sugar. Some also incorporate vitamins.
We all love flavor, but does enhancing your water come at a hidden cost to your health? #HealthStatus
- 1Many people feel drinking the recommended amount of water needed for hydration can be something of a chore.
- 2Water enhancers may encourage some to drink more water, but may also add unnecessary sugar and caffeine.
- 3One may want to consider alternatives to water enhancers such as frozen fruit, tea, or mint ice cubes.
See the original at: https://www.nutritioninspector.com/flavored-water-drops/
Did You Know?
- This 10 Day Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this product.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
- All Purium Products Come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee