I guess its not always the best thing to start your morning with a cup of joe. Apparently, even though it will help you wake up and give you energy, it will also give you something else, which is an addiction to sugar that you will want to have throughout the day.
One of the more dangerous things about caffeine and drinking coffee is that it can send signals to your head that you are not getting enough sugar, which can lead you drinking and eat more things that could potentially contain sugar in it. A lot of people who are tested for this never seem to think that their coffee is sweet enough, and therefore think they have to add more sugar to it.
There are receptors in the brain that are held back and do not work as well when you take in caffeine. These receptors in the brain will act differently and tell you different things when it comes to different food and drinks. You have to be careful when it comes to things that contain caffeine as they will give you false information. You shouldn’t stop drinking coffee, but maybe you should switch to decaf or find something not as strong.
A coffee in the morning could set you up for dieting failure. #HealthStatus
- 1Caffeine can affect your ability to taste the sweetness of food and drinks.
- 2Caffeine affects receptors in your brain and makes you crave more sugar.
- 3The decreased ability to taste sweetness will only last as long as the caffeine is in your system.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021