The use of Vitamin K as a normal dietary supplement, may aid women who are still experiencing their menstrual cycles. This however is not limited to those who still are having their periods. It may also be beneficial to women undergoing menopause. The use of Vitamin K can aid in reducing the amount of pain one would experience (from the cycle). As well as help to reduce the amount of flow, during that time of the month. There have been studies, that demonstrate using Vitamin K may alleviate common PMS symptoms as well. Such as though associated with emotional changes, and or energy levels. These changes alone can have a drastic effect on the environment around women who experience their period, or are dealing with the effects of menopause. Women who are undergoing menopause, may also see the benefit of bone-loss reduction. As with the implementation of Vitamin K in a persons diet, may aid in creating denser bones. Denser bones are less likely to experience lose from damage, or normal wear-and-tear. By taking Vitamin K it helps the body to produce osteocalcin, which is a protein that aids in the capacity for bone to have flex/stretch. Reducing damage from injury, but also a product that aids in its repair.
Menopausal woes reduced by vitamin K use, scientists discover. #HealthStatus
- 1Recent research has uncovered a number of impressive health benefits associated with vitamin K intake, especially when it comes to aging women.
- 2Vitamin K is a key component of osteocalcin, a protein that helps the body to maintain strong and healthy bones.
- 3Scientific research shows that vitamin K activates the protein MGP in blood vessels, and the topical application of vitamin K creams can alleviate and prevent the appearance of varicose veins.
See the original at: http://www.firstforwomen.com/posts/menopause-age-138224
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018
- Healthy Holidays / Family Stress The Relatives - November 14, 2018
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018