The Evening Primrose Oil is a gorgeous flower. A night blooming plant, the flowers open in the evening. When harvested and processed, their seeds can be a good source of omega-6 fatty acids. The Evening Primrose Oil is typically used in the treatment of a number of medical concerns. These include migraine headaches, fatigue such as might occur following a burst of adrenaline, anxiety issues, among others. Many of the symptoms often have a role to play in affecting a patient’s fertility, which can be a concern to some.
Evening Primrose Oil is not only high in omega-6 fatty acids, but also gamma linolenic acid and linoleic acid; both of which can be very helpful to prostaglandin production. Prostaglandin is essential in balancing and maintaining a good level of hormones within the body. Evening Primrose Oil is also a mild relaxant, soothing muscular tension throughout the body. And it can act directly on the cells of the reproductive system to improve the health of the organs involved in fertility.
In women, Evening Primrose Oil can raise the level of cervical mucus produced, which is helpful for good vaginal and cervical health. Also for women, Evening Primrose Oil can be beneficial in relieving the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome; from head pain to bloating to depression or irritability.
Hoping to get pregnant? This supplement can boost your chances. Find out how. #HealthStatus
- 1Evening Primrose Oil is a good source of omega 6 fatty acids and can help with a number of medical and health concerns.
- 2Many of the benefits of Evening Primrose Oil involve the function and health of fertility organs such as the uterus.
- 3Evening Primrose Oil can also help relieve the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome by easing headaches and bloating, among other benefits.
Did You Know?
- This 10 Day Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- You can protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this product.
- Purium Products are organic and GMO free.
- All Purium Products Come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- How to Treat Hyperpigmentation at the Dermatologist - April 26, 2018
- Herniated Disc - April 26, 2018
- Fighting Insomnia with Therapy - April 25, 2018