There are 11 different types of herbs that have been proven by science to improve memory and concentration. Some herbs are well known and others such as Ashwagandha and Rhodiola Rosea are not as well known. The first one listed is called Rosemary, its used in cooking and can increase brain power by 75% and is also a powerful antioxidant. The next one is ginseng which can help in improving memory. It helps to activate neurotransmitters in the brain. The third Ashwagandha it helps the brain cells to not break down. The fourth is called Periwinkle it helps to improve the memory and a synthetic drug made from leaves and seeds helps with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Next, or fifth is peppermint it helps with energy levels. The sixth one listed is blueberries, helps to improve memory, verbal comprehension, and cognitive functions. The seventh is Gingko Biloba it helps to improve memory and lower the effects of depression. The eighth one is Sage it was used in word recall tests. The ninth one is green tea and it helps to boost memory and improve learning. The tenth one is called Bacopa it helps to improve mental clarity and improve concentration. The eleventh one is Rhodiola Rosea helps improve memory and concentration.
Having trouble with your memory or having trouble concentration, here goes 11 herbs that will help #HealthStatus
- 1There are multiple natural options to increase memory and cognitive function.
- 2Knowning what herbs are available and what amount to take can increase your memory and concentration.
- 3Rosemary has been proven to increase brain function by 75%. This is the most potent natural remedy available.
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- First CBD Cafe In US Offers Eye-Opening Way To Experience Cannabidiol - November 15, 2018
- Healthy Holidays / Family Stress The Relatives - November 14, 2018
- Dreaming On CBD: Will CBD Oil Cause Weird Dreams? - November 13, 2018