Vitamin D is an essential nutrient for the human body. It plays an important role in disease and illness prevention. The body natural metabolites vitamin D from the sun. Unfortunately many people do not spend enough time in the sun to produce a sufficient amount of Vitamin D. People that life in could climate or who have darker skin also have trouble with Vitamin D deficiencies because they do not absorb UV rays as much. Also we often block out UV rays with sunscreen and other products. For bigger people they need more vitamin D because it is soluble in fat, and older people do not make vitamin D so they need to be in the sun more. Fortunately Vitamin D is not an expensive thing. It is very easy to get your hands on. It is very beneficial to supplemental Vitamin D because it helps prevent diseases and illness. You should contact a medical doctor to get a test to see how much vitamin D is in your blood. They can suggest the correct dosage for individually. Also people process vitamin D differently so it is important to get the correct dosage. Many people recommend vitamin D from their own experience because it has worked for them.
Need more vitamin D. Helps your body covert UV rays, people don’t get enough sun these days. #HealthStatus
- 1Health Canada gives more information on safe levels of vitamin D intake.
- 2Ways to take vitamin D a day safely without any risk to your health.
- 3Pure North advice about vitamin D and it’s effects on the body.
See the original at: https://preventionfocused.ca/vitamin-d.html
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 11 Common Conditions That Can Be Treated By A Chiropractor - October 8, 2021
- 4 Signs Of Poor Gut Health And What You Can Do About It - September 16, 2021
- 4 Ways Magnesium Intake Impacts Your Body - September 13, 2021