Remember that day when you “became a woman”, remember that day when you had a nine month break from aunt flow. Well the day has come and menopause is upon you and you might be freaking out. A lot more changes than just aunt flow skipping down. Mentally and physically your body goes through another over all. There are dietary options that can help with the ever change role your body has put you in. You are not trap, waiting to see the light of day again. You can survive menopause, and be happy about it. May not be happy one hundred percent of the time, but there is a way to still enjoy life while going through the change, you just have to do the research and learn what is going on inside your body.
- 1Avoiding added sugar but instead getting sugar from nature’s sources of carbohydrate and having a serving at regular intervals in the day to avoid low blood sugar or high blood sugar which can increase anxiety.
- 2Fats and proteins – you need these and you need good quality sources including hemp seeds, olive oil, wild salmon, walnuts, and more.
- 3Whether it’s baths, writing, coloring, yoga, stretching, cuddling etc finding time to take care or yourself is a key way to address anxiety.
Anxiety is powerful. Menopause too. Good news is that nutrition and lifestyle choices, like exercise as well as breathing and sleep, can help address both, though for some individuals they will also benefit from medications too.
Read the full article at: https://www.ashleykoffapproved.com/ask-ashley-koff-rd-question-week-2-2/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- 6 Common Oral Conditions And What To Do About Them - June 2, 2021
- What Is A Gut Biome? - May 20, 2021
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Have A Family Dentist - May 10, 2021