There are somethings you can do that could help prevent baldness. There are shampoos and hair treatments that have shown to help. Stress is a contributor to hair loss. Do things to lower your stress level: exercise, eat healthy foods, do something creative, try Rogaine, massage your head with oils, and see a doctor. There are salons and clinics you can go to for hair treatments. You can go in for hair transplant or fusion. Search the internet to find ways to help you make a decision on what process you want to use. Learn about some of the treatments and products that can help prevent hair loss. The important thing is not to give up and accept what you may think is your fate. Be proactive!
- 1Over 50 million men in the US suffer from hair loss, half the male population, so you’re not alone
- 2Most people assume only older men suffer from hair loss but 1/3 of those who will suffer start losing their hair by age 30
- 3Inspect your scalp regularly because early detection and today’s technology make it easier for hair loss prevention and replacement
By the age of thirty almost one third of the men who suffer from male pattern baldness will start losing their hair.
Read the full article at: https://transitionshairlosscenters.com/mens-hair-loss-facts-myths/
Latest posts by HealthStatus (see all)
- Post Workout Drink: Pickle Juice? - May 22, 2019
- Can You Still Get Mumps Even Though You Are Vaccinated? - May 20, 2019
- Are Eggs Good or Bad for You? New Research Rekindles Debate - May 15, 2019